Gender ~ LGBTQI* ~ Sexuality
Race ~ Ethnicity
With a focus in the field of diversity studies, Dr. Sullivan is an insightful social analyst and consultant, an experienced practitioner of possibility thinking, and a compelling speaker ~ facilitating paradigm shifts for both individuals and groups (at work, at school, and in communities).
With graduate concentrations in gender and sexuality, and race and ethnicity, and more than two decades of coaching experience, Dr. Sullivan can encourage you (and yours) to be the best you can be, and can help those you work, live, fellowship, or associate with to more fully cooperate through increased recognition and understanding of the unity in our diversity.
Call today: 215.704.4264
Dr. Sullivan is the author of multiple works, addressing topics like:
- Being inclusive of LGBTQI* people in the workplace, school, family, & congregation
- Understanding the difference between sex, gender, & sexual orientation
- Reconciling sexual identities
- Respect between genders~in the workplace, school, family, & congregation
- Safety in dating~on & off line
- Healing from interpersonal assault
- Increasing productivity & creativity through positive thinking, visualization, & affirmations
- Manifesting the life & career you desire
*lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender, queer-identified/questioning, & intersex